Returns, Exchanges & Store Credit
- If the bag you purchased, is not a perfect fit for you, we do accept returns with a store credit that will be issued to you. If your purchase comes will a defect that slipped through our QC, we do offer a full refund.
- Contact us within 14 days of receiving your item as long as it is not damaged or used and we will issue a store CREDIT once we receive the item. We will not put any item on hold for an exchange.
- You must contact us prior to sending in items for exchange.
- Notify us via phone or email that you will be sending an item back.
- Send exchanges to, 424 Lincoln Blvd #201, Lincoln, CA 95648
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges. Holy Cow Couture (HCC) will only pay shipping charges if the return was a result of an HCC error.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable
- We have a restocking fee for any issued store credit for reasons allowed by the owner.
- All sales are final on sale items.
Within 6 months of purchase, Holy Cow Couture will make repairs to a damaged product if the repair is a result of a HCC quality issue. After 6 months, the customer is responsible for the cost of repairs and shipping. The customer is responsible for the cost of the repair and shipping of any repair that is not an HCC error.
Leather and Cowhide Care
We use authentic cowhide and top quality leather for all our products. All hides will vary in texture, tones, and patterns. SHEDDING of hair on hide, over time, is to be expected with any hair on hide cowhide item. The amount of shedding varies depending on the hide type as well as how the hide is processed. To prevent shedding of products, limit friction that would agitate the cowhide. We do not suggest putting any fixative on hide to reduce shedding, as this will most likely ruin the hide.
We are not responsible for item wear that is a result of customer use. This includes, but is not limited to; constant rubbing, heavy packing, misuse or harsh environmental conditions. Proper care for cowhide items will increase the lifespan of the product.
To clean your item, use a mild soap and damp cloth. Never submerge cowhide or leather product into water. Leathers will have a light coat of protectant seal, this, however, is not made for moist & harsh conditions. You may also lightly vacuum cowhide if needed.
- How long will it take for my order to ship?
- Orders ship within 1-4 business days, unless stated otherwise.
- How long will it take my order to ship if additional modifications are being added?
- Will I receive the bag in the picture?
- Yes, we will send you the exact bag in the picture.
- Where are Holy Cow Couture products made?
- All of our products are proudly made in Oklahoma & California!
- Will Holy Cow Couture ship outside the US?
- Yes, appropriate shipping fees apply
- Can I pay using a check?
- Can I pay via PayPal?